Having successfully achieved certification to ISO 9001:2015, Carbon ThreeSixty is looking to hire its first dedicated Quality professional. Reporting to the Operations Director the Quality Engineer / Manager will be instrumental in building out a world class quality system and behaviors across the business.
The successful candidate will work with the Operations teams to develop efficient processes, test procedures and Quality systems that ensure the products and processes fulfil Customer standards, meet safety regulations, and satisfy Customer expectations. They will monitor performance and identify improvements to be made to processes and products for the Business and Customers.
The Process Quality Engineer’s duties will include :
- Engage with the Engineering team for new process qualification and new product introduction.
- Develop and implement quality standards and control systems in conjunction with Operations management.
- Creation of Works Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and associated Quality Control Plans and supporting subsequent implementation into the wider Production team.
- Coordinate improvement projects within defined budgets and timescales, communicating regularly & effectively with project team & stakeholders.
- Application of Lean Continuous Improvement techniques to identify opportunities across the business and areas for focused improvement.
- Perform quality assessments for processes and monitor all activities for measuring processes.
- Train various teams on quality procedures and ensure compliance to best practices.
- Provide thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes.
- Monitor changes and their related benefits.
- Troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Develop corrective actions, solutions, and improvements tracking